Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/24 06:05:59 UTC

Node fauliure

Hi ,

I see the node is down with following error while running compute task

#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007facd5cae561, pid=18543, tid=0x00007fab8a9ea700
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (8.0_111-b14) (build
1.8.0_111-8u111-b14-3~14.04.1-b14)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.111-b14 mixed mode linux-amd64
compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 8676 C2
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2KeyValueRowOffheap.getOffheapValue(I)Lorg/h2/value/Value;
(290 bytes) @ 0x00007facd5cae561 [0x00007facd5cae180+0x3e1]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core
dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /opt/ignite-manager/api/hs_err_pid18543.log
#
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

I have two 2 caches on 4 node cluster each cache is configured with 10 gb
off heap.

ComputeTask performs the following execution and it is broad casted to all
nodes.

               for (Integer part : parts) {
ScanQuery<String, Person> scanQuery = new ScanQuery<String, Person>();
scanQuery.setLocal(true);
scanQuery.setPartition(part);

Iterator<Cache.Entry<String, Person>> iterator =
cache.query(scanQuery).iterator();

while (iterator.hasNext()) {
Cache.Entry<String, Person> row = iterator.next();
String eqId =   row.getValue().getEqId();
try {
QueryCursor<Entry<AffinityKey<String>, Contract>> pdCursor =
detailsCache.query(new SqlQuery<AffinityKey<String>,
PersonDetail>(PersonDetail.class,
"select * from DETAIL_CACHE.PersonDetail where eqId = ? order by enddate
desc").setLocal(true).setArgs(eqId));
Long prev = null;
for (Entry<AffinityKey<String>, PersonDetail> d : pdCursor) {
// populate person info into person detail
dataStreamer.addData(new AffinityKey<String>(detaildId, eqId),
d);
}
pdCursor.close();
}catch (Exception ex){
}
}

}

Please let me know if you see any issues with approach or any
configurations.

Thanks.

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

Unfortunatelly, I have no luck to reproduce it.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <am...@gridgain.com>.
Thanks, It was very helpful.

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andrey.

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

I've created a Jira ticket [1] for SIGSEGV JVM crash. So, you can track it.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Andrey Mashenkov <

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
HI Andrey,

i have attached the log.

Compute Job ran without issues yesterday without setLocal(true) on scan
query and without order by on detailsCache in the given code.

I am not sure adding this these two caused the issue. But as per
ignite-examples setLocal(true) is required when compute task is broadcast-ed

Thanks.

Re: Node fauliure

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi, Anil