Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com> on 2011/01/18 06:34:31 UTC

Localization

Hi All,

I have to do the localization for the ofbiz ecommerce application, how can
do this.
I want my website front end(ecommerce), in Indian local languages such as
Hindi, kannada, telugu and tamil.
How can i do this.

Thanks,

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

Re: Localization

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com>.
Check the "Translation" section on this document:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo

Some more is also here (but this may be too wide scope compared to your
initial request):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Guide+to+OFBiz-i18n%2C++Internationalisation+of+OFBiz

Regards

Carsten

2011/1/20 Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>

> You'll probably be working in
>

> https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ecommerce/config/EcommerceUiLabels.xml
>
> The various applications within Ofbiz have XML files like this one that
> contain localised strings for various languages.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul Foxworthy

Best

Carsten Schinzer

Waisenhausstr. 53a
80637 München
Germany

Re: Localization

Re: Localization

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Look for localisation (or rather i18n) in the wiki

Jacques

From: "S K Pradeep Kumar" <s....@gmail.com>