Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Fred T <sp...@freddyt.com> on 2006/12/07 17:01:49 UTC

Re[2]: Spamassassin doesn't ding sender for saying "HELO i-am-you"

Hello Justin,

Thursday, December 7, 2006, 10:11:45 AM, you wrote:

> yeah -- there are any number of ways to do this, if requiring admin
> configuration is OK -- I'm asking for ways we can automatically
> figure it out from SpamAssassin code, without help. ;)

As someone else pointed out, the best bet might be the use of a new
config item / plugin.  something like:

ifplugin mxhelo
mx_helo_name  mx.host.tld host.tld d.d.d.d
header    HELO_AS_ME      eval:check_for_my_mx()
score     HELO_AS_ME      0.1
endif

I'll create a ticket for enhancement.

--
Best regards,
 Fred                            mailto:spamassassin@freddyt.com

Re: Spamassassin doesn't ding sender for saying "HELO i-am-you"

Posted by Matthias Leisi <ma...@leisi.net>.