Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Ram23 <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 00:25:52 UTC

Use a repeater in a repeater

I have a problem using netui repeater inside a netui repeater.

Below is the sample code which fails. I have an List of objects AccInfo
which has 3 variables
String acc, Object Address , String dept. I want to print it in that order.
For the object Address to be printed I use the repeater inside repeater.
String acc and object address get printed fine .. but the issue comes when I
close the inner repeater and want to print String dept. Container.item after
the close of inner repeater still points to object Address.

Any suggestions.

<netui-data:repeater dataSource=pageFlow.AccInfo>

<netui:span value="container.item.acc" defaultValue=""/>
<netui-data:repeater dataSource="container.item.address">
<netui:span value="${container.item.addressLine1}"
		defaultValue="&nbsp;" />
<netui:span
		value="${container.item.city}" defaultValue="&nbsp;" />
<netui:span	 value="${container.item.state}" defaultValue="&nbsp;" />
</netui-data:repeater>
${container.item.dept}
</netui-data:repeater>