Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ignacio Barrientos <ib...@adobe.com> on 2009/03/30 17:26:47 UTC

change-svn-wc-format.py and python 3.x?

Hi everybody,

is there a chance that this script will be written for python 3.x?
At the moment I cannot run the script on 3.0.1, it says something about syntax error on Win XP.

Line 92
    except UnrecognizedWCFormatException, e:
                                                                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Thanks,
Ignacio

Re: change-svn-wc-format.py and python 3.x?

Posted by Edmund Wong <ed...@belfordhk.com>.
Ignacio Barrientos wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> is there a chance that this script will be written for python 3.x?
> At the moment I cannot run the script on 3.0.1, it says something about syntax error on Win XP.
>
> Line 92
>     except UnrecognizedWCFormatException, e:
>                                                                        ^

If you're using it locally, then I suppose it won't matter
if you change the script to reflect the v2.6-> v3.0 changes
for this particular instance.

Line 92:
    except (UnrecognizedWCFormatException as e):

That should work for 3.0, but I can't guarantee that
the whole script will work with 3.0.  I only use 2.6.

Edmund