Posted to user@flume.apache.org by 十六夜涙 <cr...@qq.com> on 2014/11/20 09:18:34 UTC

missing kafka source and sink for flume 1.5.2 binary package

Since the flume git repository already has kafka source and sink source code.there's no kafka jar file in the lib directory‍ of flume home ,wish could get the binary package via download link.I tried to build flume by myself but it occurs an error while building flume-ng-morphline-solr-sink.‍
it shows:
Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Failure to find ua_parser:ua-parser:jar:1.3.0‍‍

回复: missing kafka source and sink for flume 1.5.2 binary package

Posted by 十六夜涙 <cr...@qq.com>.
Thank you for letting me know about this.‍

Best regards
bung
 The Kafka Source and Sink are not part of 1.5.2, which was specifically meant to patch some security bugs. Those will be part of 1.6 release.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: missing kafka source and sink for flume 1.5.2 binary package

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.