Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "chetankumar2711@gmail.com" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/05 00:47:29 UTC

Deleting rows from ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table

Hi,

Can anyone please help me to determine how to delete messages older than 6
months from one of my containers (queue) from the table ACTIVEMQ_MSGS. In my
application ACTIVEMQ_MSGS contains messages from 8 different containers. I
want messages to be deleted from only one of them. This table doesn't
contain any date columns and contains messages for more than one queue, so
can't ORACLE's rowID as well. Please let me know if any one you have come
across this issue.