Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 07:11:40 UTC

Recove JLine in Geronimo Command Line

hi,
    Just find jline is removed in the past, I checked the maven repository
and find servicemix has created a jline bundle, if no special reason , I
would like to recover jline use.
    Comments ?
--
Ivan

Re: Recove JLine in Geronimo Command Line

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jarek, seems that Karaf has already embeds it in
org.apache.felix.karaf.shell.console, will recover geronimo-deploy-tool to
use it again.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.