Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by va...@gmail.com, va...@gmail.com on 2018/05/28 12:37:52 UTC

Templatizing Email Content

Currently email delivery can be setup on dag failures & up_for_retry by setting up smtp server, but the email body is kind of hard coded in Models.py, Is there any plan to make it templatized, we wanted to dynamically change email body depending upon usecases.

And would that be appreciable, if we make relevant changes and give PR for the same?

Regards,
Vardan Gupta

Re: Templatizing Email Content

Posted by va...@gmail.com, va...@gmail.com.
Thanks Alek, I'll keep an eye on this PR.

Posted by Alek Storm <al...@gmail.com>.