Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by misc misc <mi...@dbzmail.com> on 2002/02/12 12:11:43 UTC

cocoon 2 handle replacement

hello,
first of all, thanks for this great project of Cocoon 2. I use it successfully but i just have one question.
for the moment... ;-)

when i used cocoon 1.8.2, i made the following sequence in my servlet, which works great :

Engine cocoonEngine = Engine.getInstance();
CocoonServletRequest myReq = new CocoonServletRequest(mS_XMLFile, aHSRq_request);
cocoonEngine.handle(myReq, aHSRp_response);

now with cocoon 2.0.1 :
the class Engine, which implements the engine that does all the document processing, disappears.
i don't understand very well how to replace my sequence.
especially the call to the handle method of the Engine class, which is called to start the processing when calling the engine from the Cocoon servlet.

please could you help me a little.

thanks a lot.

Powered by Outblaze

RE: cocoon 2 handle replacement

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: misc misc [mailto:misc@dbzmail.com]
>
> hello,
> first of all, thanks for this great project of Cocoon 2. I use it
successfully
> but i just have one question.
> for the moment... ;-)
>
> when i used cocoon 1.8.2, i made the following sequence in my servlet,
which
> works great :
>
> Engine cocoonEngine = Engine.getInstance();
> CocoonServletRequest myReq = new CocoonServletRequest(mS_XMLFile,
> aHSRq_request);
> cocoonEngine.handle(myReq, aHSRp_response);
>
> now with cocoon 2.0.1 :
> the class Engine, which implements the engine that does all the
document
> processing, disappears.
> i don't understand very well how to replace my sequence.
> especially the call to the handle method of the Engine class, which is
called
> to start the processing when calling the engine from the Cocoon
servlet.

> please could you help me a little.

Hi,

I'm not sure where and why you were doing this, but it looks to me that
if you explain in little more detail then it will be possible to
recommend you how to do same or similar using C2's sitemap.

Regards,
Vadim