Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/07/09 01:05:44 UTC

Entity data maintenance (UI best practices)

Hi,

I was looking at an entity (OrderAdjustment) in Entity Data Maintenance. Don't you think it was really better when we had vertical
separators for columns (have a look at release4.0) ? It's really hard to find columns separations. Would it be a big task to put
them back ?
I don't know if  this came from CSS changes, but after all in this case it's pure tables. We can use them here (did not look yet at
code nor CSS files) !

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Entity data maintenance (UI best practices)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
> Hi dev,
>
> Is it intended to compile and write suggestions somewhere in the Wiki ?

I will dot it, I suppose there is nothing yet...

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi dev,

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry... I don't know why I wrote  Entity Reference...   I was
thinking to the  Find/Edit screens for Entity Data Maintenance

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacopo,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.