Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/02/07 19:38:49 UTC

Re: Welcome new Committer Dave Grove

"Matt Rutkowski" <mr...@us.ibm.com> wrote on 02/07/2018 10:17:17 AM:

> Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the
> OpenWhisk PPMC has elected Dave Grove as a Committer as well as PPMC
> member and he has accepted the invitation.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him!
>
> Dave,
>
> Feel free to introduce yourself here as is our new tradition.

Hi all; looking forward to continuing to contribute to OpenWhisk in this
expanded role!

My technical background is in programming language implementation and
runtime systems.

I've been at IBM Research since 1998 and have been contributing to open
source projects
almost my entire IBM career, starting with the Jikes RVM project in 2001.
I started
working with OpenWhisk in mid-2017 and have mainly been working on enabling
OpenWhisk
on Kubernetes.

Outside of work I enjoy camping & hiking.

--dave