Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/08/02 22:33:00 UTC

[FYI] cocoon.zone demo is online

A live demo of Cocoon 2.1.7 is now available at
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/ , among other things. It's been running
for a while, but CSS and other things did not work properly, this is
fixed now.

We hope to have up-to-date demos of the latest and greatest SVN code
there as well, we'll add them to the above mentioned zone homepage once
they're up.

The demos are automatically restarted and cleaned up every few hours,
and this might take a few minutes depending on the system load, so
don't send complaints too quickly if you think a demo is down. Or send
them to /dev/null first, and to the dev@ list if things aren't better
after a while...

Enjoy,
-Bertrand