Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 10:09:36 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] Migrating what remains of the Camel Confluence Site

Hi,

I will be available to help with this in the following weeks.
In addition to the steps, Andrea described earlier and the work on
branch[1], how can i help with this?
Any guidance will be great for me to help more quickly.
Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/website/camel-website

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Basically we need to migrate the remaining EIP doc and migrate some important pages from the old site. Following the instructions I described you are able to get an .adoc version of the confluence site and then you can start from there.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Thursday, February 1, 2018, 7:35:58 PM GMT+1, Ricardo Zanini <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Willing to help here too. We have customers complaining about the web site and would be great to help.

Do we have a roadmap to translate the docs to another language? I think we can leverage from this to reach a broadly audience. There is no need to translate everything, but popular topics like getting started, eip patterns, and etc.

Zanini

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
Thank you too for your help with various docs and all the other polishing
helps.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Önder,

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [HEADS UP] Migrating what remains of the Camel Confluence Site

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Onder,