Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Vishal Goenka <vg...@apache.org> on 2008/10/07 08:30:57 UTC

RE: [JEXL] - 1.1.1 release?

Please find a patch for the ASTBlock statement bug. I will follow up with
jUnit test case as well as a patch for the other issue I identified earlier
as time permits.

Thanks.

- Vishal

Posted by Vishal Goenka <vg...@apache.org>.
Done ...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JEXL-49

- Vishal

Please create a JIRA issue and attach the patch(es) to that.

Patches to mailing lists may get overlooked - or lost, as has
apparently happened here

Re: [JEXL] - 1.1.1 release?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
No patch seen here.