Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Abhishek Dubey <ab...@spincircuit.com> on 2001/04/13 20:27:11 UTC

RE: different sort of error when deploying AddressBook example

try it wil Xerces 1.2.3

Abhishek

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@logicapiu.it>.
I had a similar problem too....
With 1.3.1 told me that he cannot resolve xsd uri, while with 1.3.0
everything works fine.
Bye
Simo
Posted by "R. Mark Volkmann" <vo...@home.com>.
Thanks everyone for providing the solution to using the
DeploymentDescription.xml files in the samples directory!
Switching from Xerces 1.3.1 to 1.2.3 worked for me too.

If anyone every finds out why it doesn't work with 1.3.1 or hears about an
enhancment to XML-SOAP that allows it to work with the newer version of
Xerces, I'd sure like to hear about it.

Posted by Kenneth Lee <kl...@w47.com>.
It works flawlessly now!  Wow!

Posted by Kenneth Lee <kl...@w47.com>.