Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cory Wilkerson <cw...@travelnow.com> on 2003/07/10 16:31:29 UTC

Enumerations

I'm sure we've poured over this 1,000 times -- but, I'm going to bring it to the table again.

We deployed our first round of services on Axis about 3 months ago -- at which point the only way to convey a sense of "valid values" for a given element (via WSDL) was to hack the WSDL document generated by Axis (cos who wants to write their own??) and add a <wsdlFile> element to the service description once deployed.  I'm curious as to whether or not that has changed and if there's a more convenient way at going at a set of "constants" w/o hacking my WSDL?

Thanks once again -- the community here is great,
Cory