Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 01:03:54 UTC

Re: How to prevent user from double-clicking a non-Ajax component

This is in the category how do we prevent the user from doing stupid
things... like not clicking the log off link before closing the
browser window, or to read all feedback messages, or to fill out all
required fields that are marked required with an asterisk and painted
with a yellow background color. You won't be able to prevent users
from clicking twice on a button, a link, a check box, radio button,
etc.

That said, you might want to consider using a veil (see wicketstuff
minis). Or search the lists for veil.

Martijn