Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Kuz <mk...@ServiceIntelligence.com> on 2000/12/14 23:24:38 UTC

Tomcat in production environment?

Hi all,
I want to implement an Apache/Tomcat solution, but management is a little
nervous about the Tomcat part. I need to justify that Tomcat is 'in use' and
a reliable solution for a servlet server(vs WebLogic, etc).

Is anyone using Tomcat in a production environment? as a integral part of
your ebusiness site? Telling management that someone is already using it
would go a long way to getting Tomacat inplace here...
(Links to any documentation to this end would also be a big help!)

Thanks!

Michael R. Kuz
Developer
Service Intelligence
(403) 261-5000 ext. 363
mkuz@serviceintelligence.com

SSL for tomcat

Posted by Filip Hanik <fi...@filip.net>.
Tomcat in production environment?Are there any SSL libraries for Tomcat,
or is the best way just to put tomcat behind apache using mod_jk?

Filip