Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chen Wang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/18 08:17:34 UTC

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles$3@482d59a3, java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs

Folk,
I am trying to bulk load the hdfs file into hbase with

LoadIncrementalHFiles loader = new LoadIncrementalHFiles(conf);

 loader.doBulkLoad(new Path(args[1]), hTable);

However, i receive exception of java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException:
No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: BulkLoad encountered an
unrecoverable problem

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles.bulkLoadPhase(LoadIncrementalHFiles.java:331)

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles.doBulkLoad(LoadIncrementalHFiles.java:261)

at com.walmartlabs.targeting.mapred.Driver.main(Driver.java:81)

at

at

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed
after attempts=10, exceptions:

Tue Jun 17 21:48:58 PDT 2014,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles$3@482d59a3,
java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: maprfs

What is the reason for this exception? I did some googling, and tried to
add some config to Hbase configuration:

 hbaseConf.set("fs.hdfs.impl",

  org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.class.getName());

 hbaseConf.set("fs.file.impl",

  org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalFileSystem.class.getName());

But it does not have any effect. Is this error indicating that I basically
need a hbase mapr client? currently my pom looks like this;

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>

<artifactId>hadoop-client</artifactId>

<version>1.0.3</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>

<artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>

<version>1.2.1</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId>

<artifactId>httpclient</artifactId>

<version>4.1.1</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>