Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/05/01 04:30:44 UTC

Re: Repository Strategy

The Jenkins process that builds the status pages is unhealthy at the moment
due to some bad data. I've created the template page nonetheless and filled
in the bare bones:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/datasketches.xml

Kenn

Re: Repository Strategy

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Someone else fixed the build and here's the page:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/datasketches.html