Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 09:07:21 UTC

pushing release for all projects to maven?

As soon as git migration are done, I believe we should make all our
subprojects downloadable from maven as a release.. Otherwise its pretty
difficult for people to download and evaluate.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: pushing release for all projects to maven?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Please do ...

Posted by Stephan CLassen <st...@gmx.ch>.
I'm in.