Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kimmy White <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/12 20:26:02 UTC

help!

HELP! I love your programs and use it often, however, I had to upgrade and
by a new computer (win8), and now I have 35 apache3.x folders that wont
download and 35 of the simple invoice 3 template that wont open...well it
opens but there are a bunch of files in the folder and it wont go into
apache, it keeps going into win explorer. what am I doing wrong...I need
this invoice template. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Kimmy

*Kimmy-chan*

Re: help!

Posted by Shari Smith <sh...@uneedstuff.com>.
Most likely you just need to change where your downloads are going, or
manually move the files where you need/want them. However, as I don't have
Win8 I may be wrong. Most browsers will allow you to tell them where to
download files, however Internet Explorer won't so if you need to use that
browser and not Firefox or Chrome, then you'll have to manually move the
files from where they are to where you need/want them.

Shari