Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2013/01/17 13:44:59 UTC

[Studio] Help need with German translation of strings used in the UI

Hi guys,

In anticipation of a release of Studio in the next days, I exacted most of the strings used in the UI and translated them to French.

I'm asking the help of anyone here who can help translate the strings to German.

There are about 250 strings to be translated (located in " *_de.properties " files and starting with a " TODO: " prefix).

Thanks in advance to any volunteer!

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: [Studio] Help need with German translation of strings used in the UI

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Many thanks Stefan!

Unfortunately, just a few ones are still missing in the following files:
- /ldapbrowser.core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/studio/ldapbrowser/core/browsercoremessages_de.properties
- /rcp/plugin_de.properties
- /schemaeditor/plugin_de.properties

Thanks!

Regards,