Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/12/23 16:26:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] JAX-RS 2.1 spec jar release

Np, can take over the tallying.

The vote did pass with the following

+1: Romain, Jean-Louis, Reinhard, Gerhard, John, Mark
(3 binding)

No -1 nor 0 was casted.

txs to all who reviewed and voted, really appreciated!

Gonna continue with the other release steps.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
We can surely crawl central?