Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/10/19 02:00:59 UTC

Re: svn commit: r326281 - in /forrest/zone/htdocs/cocoon-site: ./ src/ src/documentation/ ...

Why do we need to store Cocoon sources in our SVN?
The forrestbot can do a checkout from the Cocoon SVN.

-David

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Why do we need to store Cocoon sources in our SVN?
> The forrestbot can do a checkout from the Cocoon SVN.

As you have acknowledged in an overlapping thread, this is just for
testing right now. We'll move these few files to Cocoon if/when they opt
to stick with Forrest. If they go the other way we'll remove them from
our SVN.

Ross