Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ruiyuan Jiang <Ru...@liz.com> on 2010/02/03 22:43:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Page not updating after login

Hi, all

We have a web server which uses Tomcat AJP. The setup is:

Internet PCs --> Solaris 10, SPARC, Apache v2.2.14 reverse proxy server --> HPUX Apache server v.2.0.59, Tomcat AJP server v5.5.26 --> HPUX Oracle database.

HPUX Apache (HP pre-compiled Apache) and Tomcat are installed on the same host.
HPUX Oracle database is on a separate server.
Apache on Solaris is pre-compiled and I downloaded from the Internet.
>From the internet, I went to my home page and went to a sign in page. After I signed in, the page did not get refreshed and it seems that I did not login or typed wrong user name and password and re-prompt me to login. If it is working correctly, it should show the page that I logged in.
If I hit F5 to refresh the page, it shows me that I logged in to the site.
I tested that if I bypass the Solaris Apache reverse proxy and goes directly to HP Apache server from the client, it shows the correct page that I logged in.
In the Solaris Apache configuration, I am not sure which Apache module or directive caused that problem. It seems to us there is some caching happening here. I am out of idea and I thought I have disabled all the caching on the Apache side. Thanks in advance.

Ryan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.