Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by brawny burger <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/11 14:28:36 UTC

writer

I wish someone would get rid of that constant annoying popup in writer that
keeps asking for people to look at *extension updates*.
IT CRASHES THE PROGRAM.​

Re: writer

Posted by Nellyfanjita Computer <he...@outlook.com>.
I wish someone would get rid of Apache Open Office.   😂

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: writer

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:28:36 -0500
brawny burger <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish someone would get rid of that constant annoying popup in writer that
> keeps asking for people to look at *extension updates*.
> IT CRASHES THE PROGRAM.\u200b

You should check that your version of OpenOffice is a  valid download and is correctly installed.

Use /Tools /Options /OpenOffice /Online updates and uncheck "Online Update Options" to turn the check off.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: writer

Posted by Nellyfanjita Computer <he...@outlook.com>.