Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2003/02/26 16:19:05 UTC

Problem with 2/26 nightly build?

I wanted to try out David Karr's fix for the <html-el:errors/> tag, but
there's something wrong with the 2/26 nightly build... the .zip file is only
466k.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

Re: Problem with 2/26 nightly build?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:21:07 -0800 (PST)
> From: Craig R. McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>
> To: Struts Developers List <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Problem with 2/26 nightly build?
>
> Ah, the perils of nightly builds against the HEAD of every package ... The
> JAR filename for commons-lang's nightly builds just changed.  I just
> refired off the job to build the 0226 nightly build.  It should be done in
> about half an hour.

Uploading of the revised 0226 nightly build files is now complete.

> Craig

Craig

Re: Problem with 2/26 nightly build?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.