Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 09:28:35 UTC

Queryable state using JDBC

Hello

I'm investigating about Flink + Calcite, StreamSQL, Queryable State
Is possible connect to Kylin using SQL Client *via JDBC *?
(I always see API examples)

BR

Re: Queryable state using JDBC

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Sorry, this seems to be a private repository. Then you could take a look at
QueryableStateITCase in the Flink code base.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.