Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Matthew Wizeman <Ma...@HERNDON-LAB.com> on 2001/12/06 16:26:30 UTC

Industry use of Jetspeed

I've seen the list of sample sites on the Jakarta site but does anyone know
of any other companies or agencies using Jetspeed for their
products/projects?  I am attempting to make a marketing pitch for Jetspeed
to my manager and I know one of the first questions will be, "Who else is
using it?"  I know Jetspeed is an extremely flexible platform upon which to
build our portal but my manager will need a little more coercing.  Any help
on this topic is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt