Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Rodrigo Santellan <rs...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 12:20:54 UTC

Compiling Netbeans 9 with PHP

Hi,

I downloaded the last tag 9.0-vc2 and after running the ant I can't create
a PHP project.

How can I achieve that ? I really miss using Netbeans because it not
support PHP 7.1 I can't look at a screen that is all red!

Thanks in advance.!

Re: Compiling Netbeans 9 with PHP

Posted by Pascal Schorde <pa...@gmail.com>.
When you want to have PHP 7.1 support you can install the latest nightly
from version 8.2 http://bits.netbeans.org/download/trunk/nightly/latest/

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.