Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 20:27:20 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Rave 0.21 Release Candidate

I've created a combined 0.21 release candidate, with the
following artifacts up for a vote:

SVN source tag (r1463751):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/rave/rave-master-pom/tags/0.21

SVN source tag (r1463817):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/rave/tags/0.21

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherave-054/

Source releases:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherave-054/org/apache/rave/rave-master/0.21/rave-master-0.21-source-release.zip
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherave-054/org/apache/rave/rave-project/0.21/rave-project-0.21-source-release.zip

Demo Artifacts
http://people.apache.org/builds/rave/0.21/apache-rave-0.21-bin.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/builds/rave/0.21/apache-rave-0.21-bin.zip

PGP release keys (signed using 1BE72138):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/rave/KEYS

Please take the time to verify the artifacts before casting your vote.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Rave 0.21 Release Candidate

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I will do that this afternoon. Got busy with some other work.

Raminder

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sure, i will send out the master release vote asap.

Thanks
Raminder

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.
On 9 April 2013 17:15, Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 9, 2013, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
>
> > It depends whether you expect to make a 0.21.1 release of the project
> > before this weekend. If you do, wait with the master pom and do a
> combined
> > release. Otherwise create a new release of only the master pom and start
> > vote for it asap.
>

> I think Ate proposed that the developer metadata in master Pom be
> considered less important.  The DOAP file should be kept up to date though.
>
> No offense to Erin, but I say make a release now.

You can't release without votes, right? And there hasn't been a separate
vote for the master pom yet.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Tuesday, April 9, 2013, Raminder Singh wrote:

> There are still open issues need to be addressed for 0.21.1 (RAVE-924). I
> don't think the release will be in  72 hours. New means creating a new tag
> and doing a release or using the existing tag?

The existing tag is what I propose

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.21 Release Candidate

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.