Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pushkar Deole <pd...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/14 09:57:16 UTC

kafka per topic metrics

Hi All,

Need some help on kafka metrics, i am interested in certain metrics e.g. i
need to know the number of records published on a particular topic and
number of records consumed from that topic by a specific consumer group, i
would need a total of these 2 and also average per second for them.

Are those metrics available on kafka brokers and if yes then which are
those metrics that would give me above counts?

Re: kafka per topic metrics

Posted by Pushkar Deole <pd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Liam... went through the book and got many of doubts cleared..
I think apart from BrokerTopicsMetrics available at broker, there are many
other per topic metrics available at consumer and producers. Are you also
fetching those client app metrics through jmx exporter?

Re: kafka per topic metrics

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <li...@adscale.co.nz>.
Hi Pushkar,

Re: kafka per topic metrics