Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/07 04:59:38 UTC

How to display a large size Html as String

Hi all,

In my JSF application, I send a Http request to a remote website and display
the result in my page. At the moment I put the result in a String variable
(an HTML string) and then in my page I have following tag:

//in JSF backing bean I have:
String resultAsHtml;

//in content.xhtml

<f:verbatim escape="true">#{dispatcher.resultAsHtml}</f:verbatim>

this will displays the content of the remote application in my page. But the
problem is that String variable (here resultAsHtml) seems to truncate rest
of HTML page when it is too large!

Is there any way to have a OutputStream or something and then bind it to a
component to be displayed?

As an example, the above code would be changed to this:

//
OutputStream resultAsHtml;

//in JSF backing bean I have:
String resultAsHtml;

//in content.xhtml
<f:verbatim escape="true">#{dispatcher.resultAsHtml}</f:verbatim>

I can't use response's writer because it will ruin the whole page which is
contain footer, header and navigator.

Can anybody give me an idea?
Thanks

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog