Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com> on 2010/11/24 09:21:51 UTC

Fulcrum-template

Hi!

Scott mentioned that he wanted to see fulcrum-template released soon so I
took the first step and created a pom-file.

You can view it here  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRB-79>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRB-79

I'd like to help as much as I can but it is hard to know what to focus on
and what needs to be done. Is it possible to put stuff into JIRA so that
external developers like me can submit patches if we know how to solve the
issues? Or is JIRA actually up to date with what needs to be done?

/Ludwig

Re: Fulcrum-template

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 24.11.10 17:59, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I will take care of fulcrum-quartz release then ... :-)

You are a schatz. :-)

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Fulcrum-template

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Thomas,

I will take care of fulcrum-quartz release then ... :-)

SIegfried Goeschl

Re: Fulcrum-template

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 24.11.10 15:47, Ludwig Magnusson wrote:
> What I mean is, if you look at the fulcrum component in JIRA, there are 6
> issues today. Are you saying that these 6 issues are all known issues that
> need to be taken care of before fulcrum is complete?
>
> I'm just asking... if I have a few hours to spend and I want to contribute
> to fulcrum. How would I know what to do?
> /Ludwig

We are planning to create a milestone release of Turbine. For that I
re-introduced the old security service and some other stuff. See
http://markmail.org/message/zp6ihkkwe72d263y for my earlier post about this.

Almost all Fulcrum components needed for Turbine are already released.
fulcrum-quartz is missing, however even if released, it would need some
Turbine integration in addition to be useful.

Bye, Thomas.

RE: Fulcrum-template

JIRA is fine and I will check what's missing - I assigned the patch to me
and try to squeeze that into my tight schedule ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Fulcrum-template

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.