Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Patrick van Kann <pa...@fortune-cookie.com> on 2003/11/19 13:59:39 UTC

J2EEStore schema problem

Hello,

I just configured the J2EEStore according to various  instructions
posted  to this list. The version of J2EEStore I am using is "Revision:
1.6" according to the header in the J2EEStore.java... it's in the last
nightly build I could find that would actually compile.

Everything went fine (i.e. tyrex datasource config, server.xml and
web.xml), except at Domain initiation I get this SQL Exception.

19 Nov 2003 12:54:24 - slidestore.j2ee.J2EEDescriptorsStore - ERROR -
java.sql.SQLException: [FC-PK-01]Invalid object name 'objects'.

I'm using a schema called SLIDE_DB_SCHEMA_NFK.SQL. This was sent by
Ashok to this list some time ago - I'm guessing that the schema is out
of date because it accompanied a version of the J2EE stores labelled
"Revision: 1.5".

Can someone point me to the correct schema... or alternatively to the
J2EE store I should be using!

BTW: My database is SQL Server 2000 and the driver is the InetSoft
Opta2000 driver. I'm running Slide as a webapp in Tomcat 4.1.18.

Cheers,

Patrick

Re: J2EEStore schema problem

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
Patrick van Kann wrote:
> I did not realise that the current stores were not working - I will wait
> to test them in a few months. Perhaps for the future, the schema could
> have a comment indicating which store version it works with? Or vice-verse?

Old stores are likely to be removed soon and no incompatible stuff will
remain then. There will be a working version of the J2EE store in the
2.0 release. So, stay tuned :)

Oliver

Re: J2EEStore schema problem

Posted by Patrick van Kann <pa...@fortune-cookie.com>.
Thanks Oliver - you are correct. I am now using the older J2EENodeStore
that accompanied the schema and everything is fine.

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.