Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/02/28 00:46:30 UTC

TCK next steps?

Hi Gurkan!

It seems we have been working on the same part - but your implementation is a _lot_ more readable than my quickly hacked one ;)

One thing which I also experienced so far: There are a LOT of things to be resolved at the @BeforeClass initialisation. This is the reason why most of the tests are simply skipped.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: I will not have that much time the next week since I'm skiing.

Re: TCK next steps?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
getting all TCK tests working will be a lot of work ;)
But I think we are on track now, since we have something we can put our hands on.

My plans for the next time:

a.) digging in to the TCK to get more and more working
b.) setup Geronimo with OWB + writing SPI for getting the TransactionalEntityManager and stuff from OpenEJB.

But as said yesterday, I will not have much time this week since I'm on skiing holidays until saturday. So don't hesitate to hack the TCKs :)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mark;