Posted to general@attic.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2015/12/23 06:26:59 UTC

XML-XALAN Web Redirect Request

PROJECT:  XML XALAN-C
PROJECT:  XML XALAN-J

The following redirection meta tag needs to be added to the following files
found in the old XML project web pages.

xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html
xml.apache.org/xalan-c/index.html

The redirection will redirect web users to the current Xalan project site.

<head>

</head>

I can supply edited index.html files if necessary.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
PMC Apache Xalan
shathaway@a.o

Re: XML-XALAN Web Redirect Request

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the vacation inspired delay.

I think you can make this change yourself - looking at the auth for
xml/site it includes the @xalan group.

When we put the XML top level project in the Attic, we focused on Xang and
Crimson going in, rather than the umbrella. With hindsight - we should also
clean up the xml.apache.org parts too. I've created ATTIC-146 to cover that.

Hen