Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ftoresan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/20 14:30:24 UTC

Columns order in ResultSetIterator

I'm using the JDBC component, and when I retrieve the columns from a
ResultSetIterator using the method getColumns they are returned randomly. I
expected to receive them in the same order they appear in the query
projection.

The problem is the use of a HashSet instead of a LinkedHashSet to return the
list of columns inside the ResultSetIterator implementation. Is there a
simple way to get the columns in the right order? Is it possible to change
the behaviour of this method?

Re: Columns order in ResultSetIterator

Posted by ftoresan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I'll do it!

Best regards,

Fabricio Toresan

Re: Columns order in ResultSetIterator

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you create a pull request with the fix? It looks like a low hanging
fruit.

Cheers!

pt., 20.11.2015 o 14:30 użytkownik ftoresan <fa...@gmail.com>
napisał:

> I'm using the JDBC component, and when I retrieve the columns from a
> ResultSetIterator using the method getColumns they are returned randomly. I
> expected to receive them in the same order they appear in the query
> projection.
>
> The problem is the use of a HashSet instead of a LinkedHashSet to return
> the
> list of columns inside the ResultSetIterator implementation. Is there a
> simple way to get the columns in the right order? Is it possible to change
> the behaviour of this method?

Henryk Konsek
http://about.me/hekonsek