Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by jeanne-herndon <je...@legalshieldcorp.com> on 2021/04/14 13:20:32 UTC

Re: InvokeHTTP hangs after several successful calls

I am having this same issue and do not have access to log files.  Same
pattern as the others.  I need to terminate the invokeHttp processor to
release threads.   Is this a JDK issue or an HTTP2 issue?   I am not able to
find any solutions that work.

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/

Re: InvokeHTTP hangs after several successful calls

Posted by jeanne-herndon <je...@legalshieldcorp.com>.
Upgrading Nifi from 1.11.4 to 1.13.2 resolved this problem for us.

Posted by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com>.
Jeanne,

This is not a JDK issue. It is specific to HTTP.
You can try to apply the fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8181 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8181> as a patch to your current version.

HTH,
Vijay