Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by six24hourdays <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 16:43:31 UTC

svnsync: not an URL

Hello,

I have created an empty repo to test the svnsync tool. I am getting
the error "not an URL" :

[svnsync]# svnsync initialize file::///mnt/win/svn/svnsync /svn/repos
--non-interactive
svnsync: Try 'svnsync help' for more info
svnsync: Path 'file::/mnt/win/svn/svnsync' is not a URL

Would you please let me know if I am using the correct syntax for the
command?

mnt/win/svn/svnsync is a mounted share from Windows 2003 Server.

Thanks,
Dave

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1982360

Re: svnsync: not an URL

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
Hi.  This question (as well as the two you have previously posted to
this list) are off-topic here.  Your question is about using
Subversion, and would more appropriately belong on users@subversion.tigris.org
.

Thanks,
-Hyrum