Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anil Philip <an...@openwave.com> on 2004/12/20 22:31:28 UTC

can Jmeter be used to test corba server?

Hello,

I am new to JMeter and wish to use it to test a corba server from the client
side. Does anyone have any tips or pointers?

Thanks,

Anil

RE: can Jmeter be used to test corba server?

Posted by Anil Philip <an...@openwave.com>.
Thank you for replying. Can I use the Java Request Sampler and modify it to
be a corba client?
Thanks,
Anil

you'll have to write a new sampler and use some third party corbra driver.

peter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.