Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Minghui Yu <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 21:44:58 UTC

Looking for a simple Amazon Web Service library

I am looking for a very simple Amazon web service library. I plan to use it
in a struts 1 application.

Basically, I want a library that once I provide with an ISBN for a
book, it will return current book price, image, reader comments
(optional), and, of course, URL to this book. I want to wrap all those
in a javabean and use it in a jsp page.

No other fancy features required for this simple library.

Any recommendation?

Thanks

Re: Looking for a simple Amazon Web Service library

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
2 items
Axis is your best choice for Tomcat WebService

is there a specific reason why you wanto implement this with Struts1 over
Struts2 ?

M--