Posted to user@uima.apache.org by ruchita sarawgi <ru...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 13:13:37 UTC

Help required to run CPE on server

Hi All,

I have a new requirement in my project wherin we are using the cTakes
software developed upon the UIMA architecture. We need to run the cTakes CPE
on the server as well as show the annotations using the CPE on a iPad.
Annotations should be similar to the one see when we use the show
annotations option in CAS.
Can you provide me some input on this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ruchita

Re: Help required to run CPE on server

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like you want to run something like the annotation viewer on an
iPad that is connecting to a service running cTakes on a backend. Is
that right?

If so, is this for a demo with only one client at a time, or for a
service supporting many clients at the same time?