Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by IamTutor Rus <ia...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/26 18:03:11 UTC

RTMPT is not starting

Hi guys!
Well, I am trying to use OM 2.2 now. From first glance  - red5 doesn't
start on rtmpt port at all. Without any errors, Just http and rtmp. By the
way, red5 in OM 2.1 listen rtmpt port automatically. Can I fix this
somehow, cause i need rtmpt? And Maxim, in OM 2.1 red5 is (if i am not
mistaken) 1.0.2, and in OM2.2 - 1.0.0.

Sergey.

Re: RTMPT is not starting

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
As per red5 team suggestion we have removed RTMPT dedicated server (to save
resources and remove additional port)
Setting is just not used

--
WBR