Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/26 11:07:22 UTC

Twitter Typeahed

Hi everyone

Can someone with commit access please upgrade twitter typeahed to latest
version (0.10.2) ?.

It should be a drop in replacement.

Twitter typeahed is used in the autocomplete mixin and the version that
comes bundled with tapestry is out of date.(0.9.3)

Best Regards
Dimitris Zenios

Re: Twitter Typeahed

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Hi Dimitris,

Am 26.06.2014 11:07, schrieb Dimitris Zenios:
> Can someone with commit access please upgrade twitter typeahed to latest
> version (0.10.2) ?.
>
> It should be a drop in replacement.

Please create a JIRA issue, preferably one with a patch. ;-)
I remember doing this upgrade in one of my components a while ago and it
wasn't exactly a drop-in. I don't remember the details but it had
something to do with the separation of Bloodhound and typeahead itself.

Jochen