Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@pearson.com> on 2007/01/11 16:39:41 UTC

conecting tomcate 5.5.17 to IIS 6

I'm having troubles getting this to work with - JK-1.2.20.

I've followed all the steps on the connector website for IIS and still
no luck.

I can see the /jsp-examples/ if I do port 8080 with tomcat.

I can't see it without the port and I have a workers and uriworkermap
file with /jsp-examples/ in it.

I don't have a connector log file generated.

I don't have anything in the IIS log.

When I go to the filter panel it doesn't look like the ISAPI filter was
loaded.

Can anyone help me?

Shawn

If you were not an intended recipient,