Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Larry Sevilla <se...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/08 06:51:57 UTC

Quick User's Guide?

Hi,

I'm trying to Learn How to Use CloudStack.
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.2.0/adminguide/index.html

But it seems comprehensive.

Is there something like a Quick User's Guide?

Re: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by Larry Sevilla <se...@gmail.com>.
thx...

Re: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by Larry Sevilla <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

Re: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by Konstantin <ko...@gmail.com>.
You can try this

Re: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by Larry Sevilla <se...@gmail.com>.
Thx for the site...

RE: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by David Merrill <da...@otelco.com>.
I followed Rohit's guide & was able to get it going in fairly short-order.

David Merrill
Senior Systems Engineer,
Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services
OTELCO
92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
www.otelco.com <http://www.otelco.com>/business/managed-services

Confidentiality Message
The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this information, including attachments, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> so this error can be corrected.

On 3/8/19, 4:35 AM, "Rohit Yadav" <ro...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    If you want to try it with Ubuntu+KVM, let me throw link of my blog post on the same:

    https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2frohityadav.cloud%2fblog%2fcloudstack-kvm%2f&c=E,1,E2LfGOn2RwF8_ErwCN_LfiRf7jRtCWTTpcOuDDs_VbsPyZKYyVTq8CmywSHJdPCb06GO0FfhJlvwu0ICSqeGzbrPYqCeVVZIuCaWgdEkuavCJw,,&typo=1

    Regards,

    Rohit Yadav

    Software Architect, ShapeBlue

    https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.shapeblue.com&c=E,1,N9fW5rWNOzjEQ0nIZ-Y4Sog9Ii67YJAqOGB-JjrP9onZIKoBxe1xE7LXMs3nLiNP11iZTnQJKn106uaiBQxhgt0uQahFUd84sF2j0LJ1BtQ6&typo=1

    rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
    https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.shapeblue.com&c=E,1,2gKAK400TinNNQnxa6Msr6Tw_9bCjIrmCxnk95kHFeimOoYPsS_eM9lgH0NQwQOK5_4m0BBnoulDBMf1hP_50fTUQu7I7k8TFU4soCB7efkdsMjY5fBpTMvF1w,,&typo=1
    @shapeblue

Re: Quick User's Guide?

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
If you want to try it with Ubuntu+KVM, let me throw link of my blog post on the same:

https://rohityadav.cloud/blog/cloudstack-kvm/

https://www.shapeblue.com