Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 13:32:28 UTC

Building Felix HTTP Jetty module

Hi all,

I'm trying to build the Felix HTTP subcomponents but am getting the
following error in the Jetty module (using Java 7 on OSX):

Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 15.407
sec <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.felix.http.jetty.internal.JettyServiceTest
testInitBundleContextDeployIT(org.apache.felix.http.jetty.internal.JettyServiceTest)
 Time elapsed: 15.407 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Test Was not asserted
at junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
at org.apache.felix.http.jetty.internal.JettyServiceTest.testInitBundleContextDeployIT(JettyServiceTest.java:228)

Anyone an idea what this could be?

Thanks,

David

Re: Building Felix HTTP Jetty module

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok - my problem went away when I went off the VPN. Not sure what's
happening, but at least that solved it for me...

Cheers,

David